Friday, February 11, 2011

hola

So I started classes this past week and they're definitely different then back home. I'm taking Human Resource Management, Cross Cultural Behavior, Entrepreneurial Initiative and Business Spanish. All of my business classes are in English and there's people from all over in them so it's been fun to meet new people. My business spanish class is through the university and the teacher talks really fast but it's getting a little easier to understand her. I don't have Friday classes which has never happened for me before so I love that and it should make it easier for when I want to travel =) Last night was alot of fun because we all had mexican food because I've been craving queso and burritos for weeks now so that was super tastyy. Going out has been fun too..meeting tons of new people and trying to talk in spanish over loud music is always a lovely challenge baha. It's crazy how late people stay out till here... we were out until 7 am this morning and now I know why siestas are so essential. Also we've been to the beach a few times and its soo nice.. I can't wait for it to get warm bc I'm gonna be there every day. I'm not a very good blogger so sorry if my posts are boring haha but I'm starting to plan a few trips coming up so I will keep everyone updated. I'll post again in a few dayss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment